How to get necessary support from your parents to succeed at videos
Annie Rose Cole
Annie Rose Cole is a 11 year old vlogger (at the time of recording) posting videos about her daily life, fun, excitement and about the random things she keeps trying.
The most astonishing fact, which is just going to blow your mind right now is that she is currently running two YouTube channels with more than 240k subscribers in each of them.
She is also spreading happiness through her third YouTube channel in collaboration with her childhood friend which also has more than 200k subscribers.
When I visited her channel for the first time, I was very inspired to see how she has been able to produce an amazing content and bring audience at such a young age.
It’s my personal personal personal (3 times) recommendation to all of you who are watching this interview that you positively show this interview to your kids.
They will be super-inspired and who knows it can be a life-changing session for them.
Table Of Contents
- Welcome! Start Here
- Mindset of successful video bloggers
- Finding your content focus with “Your One Word” – Evan Carmichael
- How to overcome your fear of camera and connect with your audience with confidence – Mi Elfverson
- How to develop your voice and shine your unique personality on video – Jazmin May Graza
- All the tech you’ll ever need to make video content
- All video and audio hardware you’ll ever need to create video contents – Justin Brown
- Mastering the edit – Justin Odisho
- Tools that video marketing titans use – Lou Bortone
- How to come up with a never ending flow of video content
- Video storytelling secrets Part 1 – Rob Nelson
- Video storytelling secrets Part 2 – Jonas Stenstrom
- How to increase audience engagements with livestreams – Matt Granite
- How to grow your audience online
- How to make money from your videos
- Develop your powerful personal brand online – Patrick Bet David
- Make money from YouTube, best strategies – Brandon Lucero
- Using Duct Tape Marketing in your videos to generate leads – Kevin Jordan
- Starting with end in mind on YouTube – David Walsh
- Build your powerhouse with funnels and marketing engines
- How to make money with email lists – Navid Moazzez
- How to sell high ticket services from your daily videos – Dan Lok
- How to sell services to your audience with authority – Jeremy Vest
- Unleash the travel vlogger in you – Poppy Popescu
- Advanced Growth Strategies
- How to grow your YouTube channel with Tube Buddy – Andrew Kan
- How to sell anything from your social media videos – Jean Ginzburg
- How to use your personality to grow your audience and make money – Nate Punzalan
- Using videos to make a living as an artist – Martin Hirner
- Making videos as a couple or a family together
- How to support your young child to succeed at video blogging – Shona Cole
- How to get necessary support from your parents to succeed at videos – Annie Rose Cole
- How to make video blogs as a family with kids – Nikki Nixon
- How to start a family Vlogging channel on YouTube – Neysa Brandon
- How to make videos as a couple – Bryce & Nallie Jurgensmeier
- Making videos as a modern family & LGBT