Creating videos that go viral like wildfire
Brian G Johnson
Brian G. Johnson is an internet entrepreneur for over a decade now. Is a serial entrepreneur, #1 best selling author, engaging speaker, product creator and poodle wrangler who enjoys coaching others to success.
He has been making money online by leveraging a number of programs and systems that have allowed him to quit his day job as a professional chef.
Ever since he remember, he had been driven to do his own thing, that is… work for himself and never required to answer to a boss. Brian has made hundreds of thousands of dollars as an AdSense publisher, an affiliate marketer, product vendor and reseller of various online services.
Brian runs a YouTube channel called, Brian G Johnson TV and in this channel he teaches YouTubers and vloggers about getting found on YouTube. The thing I love most about Brian’s channel is a flawless demonstration of his personality and opinions backed by facts and solid research.
Brian has authored two books, “Tube Ritual Volume 1: Jumpstart Your Journey To 5000 YouTube Subscribers”, and “Trust Funnel: Leverage Today’s Online Currency to Grab Attention, Drive and Convert Traffic, and Live a Fabulous Life.”
Today I have the privilege to interview Brian to talk about how you as a vlogger can prepare to benefit from your videos spreading like wildfire.
Today we are going to talk about methods and strategies that are better than going viral for vloggers and how to benefit from those.
All this focused on one thing, building your business behind your message to the world.
Table Of Contents
- Welcome! Start Here
- Mindset of successful video bloggers
- Finding your content focus with “Your One Word” – Evan Carmichael
- How to overcome your fear of camera and connect with your audience with confidence – Mi Elfverson
- How to develop your voice and shine your unique personality on video – Jazmin May Graza
- All the tech you’ll ever need to make video content
- All video and audio hardware you’ll ever need to create video contents – Justin Brown
- Mastering the edit – Justin Odisho
- Tools that video marketing titans use – Lou Bortone
- How to come up with a never ending flow of video content
- Video storytelling secrets Part 1 – Rob Nelson
- Video storytelling secrets Part 2 – Jonas Stenstrom
- How to increase audience engagements with livestreams – Matt Granite
- How to grow your audience online
- How to make money from your videos
- Develop your powerful personal brand online – Patrick Bet David
- Make money from YouTube, best strategies – Brandon Lucero
- Using Duct Tape Marketing in your videos to generate leads – Kevin Jordan
- Starting with end in mind on YouTube – David Walsh
- Build your powerhouse with funnels and marketing engines
- How to make money with email lists – Navid Moazzez
- How to sell high ticket services from your daily videos – Dan Lok
- How to sell services to your audience with authority – Jeremy Vest
- Unleash the travel vlogger in you – Poppy Popescu
- Advanced Growth Strategies
- How to grow your YouTube channel with Tube Buddy – Andrew Kan
- How to sell anything from your social media videos – Jean Ginzburg
- How to use your personality to grow your audience and make money – Nate Punzalan
- Using videos to make a living as an artist – Martin Hirner
- Making videos as a couple or a family together
- How to support your young child to succeed at video blogging – Shona Cole
- How to get necessary support from your parents to succeed at videos – Annie Rose Cole
- How to make video blogs as a family with kids – Nikki Nixon
- How to start a family Vlogging channel on YouTube – Neysa Brandon
- How to make videos as a couple – Bryce & Nallie Jurgensmeier
- Making videos as a modern family & LGBT