How to sell high ticket services from your daily videos
Dan Lok is a vlogger, author, speaker, podcaster, mentor, consultant and a celebrated entrepreneur.
He has built a thriving network of multi-million dollar enterprises and is now inspiring entrepreneurs and thought leaders from around the world to do the same.
Dan is one of the most highest-paid and in-demand consultants in the luxury and high-ticket space, and has an inspirational story from rags to riches.
Inspired by the ideology of personal brand entrepreneurship, he offers exclusive content through his website and YouTube channel both with the name of ‘Dan Lok’.
A usual problem faced by several talented vloggers is the lack of understanding about how to convert the FREE subscribers into PAID customers.
Monetizing is an art and if a vlogger fails to capitalize it, then vlogging just becomes a hobby and can’t really fulfill the desires of an inspirational business.
Dan is an individual who is expert at utilizing the minimum subscriber base to gain maximum output by providing them great services. That’s why he is also known as the King of High-Ticket Sales.
Today, I have the privilege to interview him and receive his valuable opinions over “ How to get high ticket clients from your vlog channel”.
And, of course, Dan is the best person who can take us through this profitable connection of vlogging and monetization through high-ticket sales.
Table Of Contents
- Welcome! Start Here
- Mindset of successful video bloggers
- Finding your content focus with “Your One Word” – Evan Carmichael
- How to overcome your fear of camera and connect with your audience with confidence – Mi Elfverson
- How to develop your voice and shine your unique personality on video – Jazmin May Graza
- All the tech you’ll ever need to make video content
- All video and audio hardware you’ll ever need to create video contents – Justin Brown
- Mastering the edit – Justin Odisho
- Tools that video marketing titans use – Lou Bortone
- How to come up with a never ending flow of video content
- Video storytelling secrets Part 1 – Rob Nelson
- Video storytelling secrets Part 2 – Jonas Stenstrom
- How to increase audience engagements with livestreams – Matt Granite
- How to grow your audience online
- How to make money from your videos
- Develop your powerful personal brand online – Patrick Bet David
- Make money from YouTube, best strategies – Brandon Lucero
- Using Duct Tape Marketing in your videos to generate leads – Kevin Jordan
- Starting with end in mind on YouTube – David Walsh
- Build your powerhouse with funnels and marketing engines
- How to make money with email lists – Navid Moazzez
- How to sell high ticket services from your daily videos – Dan Lok
- How to sell services to your audience with authority – Jeremy Vest
- Unleash the travel vlogger in you – Poppy Popescu
- Advanced Growth Strategies
- How to grow your YouTube channel with Tube Buddy – Andrew Kan
- How to sell anything from your social media videos – Jean Ginzburg
- How to use your personality to grow your audience and make money – Nate Punzalan
- Using videos to make a living as an artist – Martin Hirner
- Making videos as a couple or a family together
- How to support your young child to succeed at video blogging – Shona Cole
- How to get necessary support from your parents to succeed at videos – Annie Rose Cole
- How to make video blogs as a family with kids – Nikki Nixon
- How to start a family Vlogging channel on YouTube – Neysa Brandon
- How to make videos as a couple – Bryce & Nallie Jurgensmeier
- Making videos as a modern family & LGBT