Develop your powerful personal brand online
Patrick Bet David
Patrick Bet-David is an entrepreneur, author, podcaster and mentor. He is successfully running PHP Agency Inc., an insurance sales, marketing and distribution company, which is now one of the fastest growing companies in the financial marketplace.
But the fact about him that will inspire you the most is the simultaneous success of his YouTube channel named ‘Valuetainment’, through which he is spreading ideas and inspirational content for entrepreneurs all across the globe.
Valuetainment is now referred to as the best channel for entrepreneurs with weekly How To’s, Motivation and interviews with celebrities.
His famous video, ‘The Life of an Entrepreneur in 90 Seconds’, got over 30 million views online and later led to a book titled : The Life of an Entrepreneur in 90 Pages.
During the Iranian Revolution of 1978, Patrick’s family had to escape to survive and ended up living at a refugee camp in Erlangen, Germany.
At 12 years old Patrick found himself collecting cans & beer bottles to raise money that could help his family and get him a Nintendo.
These childhood experiences had a major impact on his perspective of freedom, hard work and entrepreneurship.
Today, he is an active YouTube creator, author and CEO of PHP Agency, Inc. a financial services company with over 8,000 agents in 49 states and Puerto Rico.
Though Patrick has a diverse knowledge and experience to talk about business, leadership, personal development and of course entrepreneurship; but today, we have invited him to touch a very crucial topic which intimidates many wannabe vloggers and they never enter this beautiful space called vlogging.
Today, I we are here to talk about “How to live your passion and make it big on YouTube and Life”
Table Of Contents
- Welcome! Start Here
- Mindset of successful video bloggers
- Finding your content focus with “Your One Word” – Evan Carmichael
- How to overcome your fear of camera and connect with your audience with confidence – Mi Elfverson
- How to develop your voice and shine your unique personality on video – Jazmin May Graza
- All the tech you’ll ever need to make video content
- All video and audio hardware you’ll ever need to create video contents – Justin Brown
- Mastering the edit – Justin Odisho
- Tools that video marketing titans use – Lou Bortone
- How to come up with a never ending flow of video content
- Video storytelling secrets Part 1 – Rob Nelson
- Video storytelling secrets Part 2 – Jonas Stenstrom
- How to increase audience engagements with livestreams – Matt Granite
- How to grow your audience online
- How to make money from your videos
- Develop your powerful personal brand online – Patrick Bet David
- Make money from YouTube, best strategies – Brandon Lucero
- Using Duct Tape Marketing in your videos to generate leads – Kevin Jordan
- Starting with end in mind on YouTube – David Walsh
- Build your powerhouse with funnels and marketing engines
- How to make money with email lists – Navid Moazzez
- How to sell high ticket services from your daily videos – Dan Lok
- How to sell services to your audience with authority – Jeremy Vest
- Unleash the travel vlogger in you – Poppy Popescu
- Advanced Growth Strategies
- How to grow your YouTube channel with Tube Buddy – Andrew Kan
- How to sell anything from your social media videos – Jean Ginzburg
- How to use your personality to grow your audience and make money – Nate Punzalan
- Using videos to make a living as an artist – Martin Hirner
- Making videos as a couple or a family together
- How to support your young child to succeed at video blogging – Shona Cole
- How to get necessary support from your parents to succeed at videos – Annie Rose Cole
- How to make video blogs as a family with kids – Nikki Nixon
- How to start a family Vlogging channel on YouTube – Neysa Brandon
- How to make videos as a couple – Bryce & Nallie Jurgensmeier
- Making videos as a modern family & LGBT