Video storytelling secrets Part 1
Rob Nelson is a biologist, filmmaker, sports enthusiast, television personality and an Emmy award winner.
He is extremely passionate for educating people about the natural world and helping people tell their own stories about it.
This passion inspired him to explore the secrets of this beautiful planet called earth; and led him to take his teaching into classrooms reaching nearly 6 million students a year.
Having hosted and participated in science-related TV shows, he realized the power of videos to make an enormous positive impact.
Currently, he imparts amazing content through five of his YouTube channels based on exploring biodiversity, the connection of science and sports, the science involved in parenting and the extraordinary tips for filmmaking.
His inquisitiveness to know the rarely known facts and present them in a mesmerizing format to the audience really motivated me while I was enjoying his videos.
But, another fact which captured my attention in the fascinating videos was the storytelling. Storytelling is what connects us to our humanity.
It is what links us to our past, and provides a glimpse into our future. That’s why it is so impactful to deliver any content using this incredible piece of art.
Today, I am very excited to have the super-talented Rob Nelson with me and we are going to learn from him about the ‘Themed Vlogging Strategy from idea to complete videos using storytelling.’
This interview is a unique experience for everyone.
Table Of Contents
- Welcome! Start Here
- Mindset of successful video bloggers
- Finding your content focus with “Your One Word” – Evan Carmichael
- How to overcome your fear of camera and connect with your audience with confidence – Mi Elfverson
- How to develop your voice and shine your unique personality on video – Jazmin May Graza
- All the tech you’ll ever need to make video content
- All video and audio hardware you’ll ever need to create video contents – Justin Brown
- Mastering the edit – Justin Odisho
- Tools that video marketing titans use – Lou Bortone
- How to come up with a never ending flow of video content
- Video storytelling secrets Part 1 – Rob Nelson
- Video storytelling secrets Part 2 – Jonas Stenstrom
- How to increase audience engagements with livestreams – Matt Granite
- How to grow your audience online
- How to make money from your videos
- Develop your powerful personal brand online – Patrick Bet David
- Make money from YouTube, best strategies – Brandon Lucero
- Using Duct Tape Marketing in your videos to generate leads – Kevin Jordan
- Starting with end in mind on YouTube – David Walsh
- Build your powerhouse with funnels and marketing engines
- How to make money with email lists – Navid Moazzez
- How to sell high ticket services from your daily videos – Dan Lok
- How to sell services to your audience with authority – Jeremy Vest
- Unleash the travel vlogger in you – Poppy Popescu
- Advanced Growth Strategies
- How to grow your YouTube channel with Tube Buddy – Andrew Kan
- How to sell anything from your social media videos – Jean Ginzburg
- How to use your personality to grow your audience and make money – Nate Punzalan
- Using videos to make a living as an artist – Martin Hirner
- Making videos as a couple or a family together
- How to support your young child to succeed at video blogging – Shona Cole
- How to get necessary support from your parents to succeed at videos – Annie Rose Cole
- How to make video blogs as a family with kids – Nikki Nixon
- How to start a family Vlogging channel on YouTube – Neysa Brandon
- How to make videos as a couple – Bryce & Nallie Jurgensmeier
- Making videos as a modern family & LGBT