An exclusive online event by Ed E. Rich & Korey Samuelson.
Mental Toughness 🏆 Mini-Summit
Do you want to make the choices consistent with your most ambitious goals, your most audacious plans, and follow through when it counts, but don’t know how?
Go behind the scenes with world-class entrepreneurs and experts on how to develop mental toughness, build resilience, and achieve your wildest dreams.
We are now LIVE for…
(Event Date: Tuesday, 18th Jan 2022, 9AM PST)
Our LIVE Mini-Summits are FREE for the readers of The Hustle-Free Manifesto (our FREE newsletter).
The Hustle-Free Manifesto is a FREE newsletter to help you build and grow your training business online so you can work less, earn more, live anywhere, and reclaim your freedom.
Get FREE Live Access
Join our FREE Newsletter and access all the sessions without any restrictions for full-day when they go live, for FREE.
(No credit card required).
Your privacy is protected.
Can’t Attend Live?
Go PREMIUM and get 24/7/365 access to recordings from this summit for…
$ 199 Only $99 Only
Scroll down to see what’s included.
Cancel anytime with one click. Secure Payment.
What is Mental Toughness Mini-Summit?
Mental Toughness Mini-Summit is a one-of-a-kind event where experts in diverse fields (e.g. philosophy, memory training, brain health, neuroscience) come together to share their unique insights on developing mental toughness.
You’ll learn to make the choices consistent with your most ambitious goals, your most audacious plans, and follow through when it counts. It will help you “Build Reality Bending Resilience For An Extraordinary Life.”
The summit will consist of 6, 30-60 minute sessions. Some of the topics will include:
- Defining mental toughness
- Memory and mental strength
- The neuroscience behind mental toughness
- Mental toughness and the entrepreneur
- How clear values build mental toughness
- Making the most of mistakes and failure
- The principles, skills, and systems of mental toughness
- How the environment affects your resilience
How much does it cost?
Mental Toughness Mini-Summit is free the readers of our newsletter readers (email subscribers) for a full-day when it goes live.
Our PREMIUM offering, the “Annual Access Pass” includes annual access to the event recordings, gifts from speakers (if provided) and other exclusive bonuses.
Read the next section for more details on what’s included in PREMIUM.
What’s included in Premium Annual Pass?
Premium Annual Pass will give you 24/7/365 access, without any restrictions, to all of FREE newsletter, plus:
- Audio & video recordings of this online summit
- Audio & video recordings of future online summits
- Audio & video recordings of past online summits
- Archive of past newsletter editions
- Premium Community Forum (Coming Soon…)
- Special early-bird invitations and member-only discounts to our bootcamps, workshops, and coaching programs.
You’ll get access to this growing library of summits in less than $0.28 a day (that’s less than the price of ONE cup of latte a week).
Perfect for you if you can’t attend this summit live and want to access the sessions later.
Here’s what makes our Mini-Summits so cool:
- No travel required – there’s no flight or hotel room to book to attend the sessions.
- Flexible schedule – watch whenever you want, wherever you want and whatever device you want.
- Once in a lifetime group of speakers – you’ll not see them teaching this material elsewhere
- Beginner, intermediate, and advanced tracks – so whether you are new to videos or you’re an expert, there’s something for you.
Speaker 🏆 Lineup
🎙 Anthony Metivier
Anthony Metivier is the founder of the Magnetic Memory Method.
It’s a systematic, 21st Century approach to memorizing foreign language vocabulary, dreams, names, music, poetry in ways that are easy, elegant, effective and fun.
An author of over 15 bestselling books, Metivier holds a PhD in Humanities from York University, an MA in Media and Communications from the European Graduate School, and an MA and BA in English Literature from York University.
He has created many bestselling courses, including How to Learn and Memorize the Vocabulary of any Language, How to Learn and Memorize Poetry, How to Memorize Names and Faces, and How to Remember Your Dreams.
In Anthony’s session…
- You’ll discover the main reason you’re not seeing the results you want. It has nothing to do with being perfect or forcing the results to be what you want.
- You’ll learn a 90-day writing exercise to find out how honest you’re being with yourself about your goals. You may surprise yourself in only a few days.
- You’ll learn you already have all the stubbornness you need. The question is “Are you pointing your stubbornness in the right direction?”
- And MUCH, much more…
🎙 Shelly Lefkoe
Shelly Lefkoe is co-founder and President of the Lefkoe Institute, and the founder of Parenting the Lefkoe Way.
She has personally worked with thousands of individuals from around the world.
Using The Lefkoe Method she has helped these people eliminate issues as serious as eating disorders, phobias, and depression as well as everyday problems like procrastination, shyness, fear of public speaking, and the inability to form healthy relationships.
Shelly is a speaker, workshop leader, and author of Parenting the Lefkoe Way.
In Shally’s session…
- You’ll learn why your choices and behaviours are rooted in what you believe about yourself, other people, and the circumstances. Change what you believe and you’ll find yourself naturally changing your behaviour.
- You’ll discover the distinction between the meaning you give the events in your life and the events themselves. By keeping this distinction in mind you’ll be able to direct your own emotional responses to events.
- You’ll hear why your hard earned skills may not be enough to reach your goals. There’s something you may be doing that makes your skills ineffective or even completely useless.
- And MUCH, much more…
🎙 Heather L. Reid
Heather L. Reid is Scholar in Residence at the Exedra Mediterranean Center in Siracusa, Sicily, and Professor of Philosophy Emerita at Morningside College in Sioux City, Iowa.
She is a 2015 Fellow of the American Academy in Rome, 2018-2020 Fellow of Harvard’s Center for Hellenic Studies in Washington DC, and 2019 Fulbright Scholar at the Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II.
As founder of the Fonte Aretusa organization, she promotes conferences and publishes research on the heritage of Western Greece.
She has authored numerous books and articles in ancient philosophy, philosophy of sport, and Olympic Studies. She has also been invited to lecture on these topics in Beijing, London, Rome, Seoul, and at the International Olympic Academy in Olympia, Greece.
She is past president and recipient of the distinguished service and distinguished scholar awards of the International Association for the Philosophy of Sport. S
She serves on the boards of the Journal of the Philosophy of Sport, The International Journal of Applied Philosophy, and Sport, Ethics and Philosophy.
Her books include Olympic Philosophy (2020), and The Philosophical Athlete (2002, 2nd ed. 2019).
Her research explores the relationship between ethics and athletics in ancient Greece and Rome; she is currently focusing on the virtues and values of women’s sport in the ancient world.
In Heather’s session…
- You’ll learn an Ancient Greek concept called Kalokagathia and what it means to be a beautiful person. It’s not about how you look but how you see.
- You’ll hear why the ‘Road of Virtue’ is steep and rocky at the start and what it takes to keep going. This is linked to acquiring habits and learning new skills.
- You’ll discover why knowing your big idea or purpose is so important in the moment of choice. Plus what Plato and Aristotle advise when you lose your way and aren’t being the best version of yourself.
- And MUCH, much more…
🎙 Brendon Rearick
Coach Brendon’s personal mission is to spread the positive by-products of coaching and movement using strength and conditioning as his platform.
His career mission (before he retires) is to make physical activity the “most commonly prescribed drug in the world.”
Brendon began his career at Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning (MBSC) in Woburn, MA after graduating with a degree in Kinesiology from the University of Massachusetts – Amherst.
Over the last eleven years, he has opened a massage business (Movement As Medicine), launched an education company (Certified Functional Strength Coach), spoke at conferences both domestically and internationally (Perform Better), created his first product (Building Exercise Checklists), and opened an Adult Fitness & Sports Performance facility (Train Smarter AND Harder Gym) with his wife Jenny in Brentwood, CA.
In Brendon’s session…
- You’ll learn why it’s essential to keep your purpose top of mind. Get this right and you’ll be so much more effective and productive every day.
- You’ll hear about the three tools of mental toughness: Reframing, Preparation, and Consistency. These are the three tools Brendon developed for himself when he was in and out of hospital with a one in a million auto-immune diagnosis.
- You’ll discover why focusing on the basics and the long-term vision is the key difference between those who become exceptional in their field and those who just dabble.
- And MUCH, much more…
🎙 Donald Robertson
Donald Robertson is a writer, trainer, cognitive-behavioural psychotherapist and a Fellow of the Royal Society for Public Health.
He is the author of How to Think Like a Roman Emperor and the graphic novel Verissimus both of which are about the Stoic Philosophy of Marcus Aurelius.
Donald is one of the founding members of a British non-profit organization called Modern Stoicism Ltd., which promotes Greek Stoic philosophy and aims to make it accessible and relevant to the general public.
Donald specializes in teaching evidence-based psychological skills, and is known as an expert on the relationship between modern psychotherapy (CBT) and classical Greek and Roman philosophy.
In Donald’s session…
- You’ll learn the Fork In The Road technique. This will help you be clear about the consequences of your choice in the moment, bringing the future into the present.
- You’ll discover the most well researched therapeutic method for overcoming fears and phobias. You can use this to train yourself to be mentally tougher in any circumstance.
- You’ll hear Donald’s definition of mental toughness and resilience. Your values are fundamental in this definition. This will have you operating with a higher degree of excellence in the face of any challenge.
- And MUCH, much more…
🎙 Ryan Glatt
Ryan Glatt is a personal trainer and health coach with over a decade of experience and a particular focus in neuroscience, currently practicing both Brain Health Coaching and brain-based fitness at the Pacific Brain Health Center in Santa Monica, California.
Along with his Master’s of Applied Neuroscience program from King’s College of London, Ryan enjoys constantly learning about neuroscience and applying practical, brain-informed strategies to both health coaching and personal training.
Ryan has pursued education from the Amen Clinics, the BrainFirst Training Institute, the Neuroscience Academy, and more.
He has worked with a wide variety of populations with various neurological considerations, including those with MCI (mild cognitive impairment), dementia, TBI (traumatic brain injury), ASD (autism spectrum disorder), Parkinson’s, and MS (multiple sclerosis).
In Ryan’s session…
- You’ll hear about the most powerful influence on your behaviour. By changing this first you’ll make any behaviour change easier and more permanent.
- You’ll discover how long it actually takes to change a habit according to the scientific research. Depending on the parameters it can be much, much longer than the often quoted 21 days, so keep going.
- You’ll be surprised to learn that Ryan is not a big believer in the concept of mental toughness, at least not as it’s popularly presented. You’ll get a much more nuanced understanding you can use immediately to make better decisions in the future.
- And MUCH, much more…
Meet The Team
🎙 Korey Samuelson, Host
Korey Samuelson is the co-creator and the Host of Mental Toughness Mini-Summit. He’s also the host of the Stoic Strength Trainer podcast, author of “The Gymchiridion:
Everything You Need To Master Your Life You Will Learn In The Gym,” an ACE certified fitness trainer, and a mental toughness coach.
🎖️ Ed E. Rich, Publisher
I believe your business should work FOR you – not the other way around! – Ed.
Ed Evan Rich is the publisher of The Hustle-Free Manifesto1, co-author of The 48 Hour Book Method, and co-creator of this summit.
1The Hustle-Free Manifesto is a FREE newsletter to help you build and grow your training business online so you can work less, earn more, live anywhere, and reclaim your freedom.
For the past 10+ years, Ed’s been working with live training and seminar businesses to help them grow online, hustle-free.
Throughout his career, Ed’s been the brainpower and the engine behind some of the world’s most significant coaching & mastermind products, product launches, and marketing campaigns.
Ed’s clients call him in when they have a great idea to change the world with their books, coaching program, group coaching, online course, accelerator, or mastermind groups, and the stakes are too high for them to lose time and money on trial and error approaches.