Your MVP Book Topic, Title, Concept & Content
Coming Up With A “Good Enough” Book Idea…
NOTE: Do not feel compelled to try every one of the following places to find your niche at the same time.
Start with the top and move on to the next only if you feel that you don’t yet have your top 5 book topic (or book niche) ideas.
I often use PLR.me alone to fixate on new niche. Every other source is good to have in my resources, just in case I need them later.
With these, you’ll probably never run out of niche ideas:
- PLR.Me – A place to get Private Label Rights content that you can give as your first chapter or the book itself. Excellent place to look for coaching niches.
- Choose, The Book– An excellent book by my teacher, Ryan Levesque. Out of all the niche finding exercises and workshops I’ve been to… this book is the most satisfying.
- Facebook Audience Insights – See if your niche has something that you can use as an “interest” for Facebook to find people to advertise to.
- Google Trends – Compare your niche problem topic against “Orchid Care”, “Beekeeping”, and “List Building”
- 2,531+ Niche Markets – Niche Hacks blog post I showed you in the video.
- Udemy – Check out the courses with high number of students.
- Skillshare – Check out the courses with high number of students.
- Linkedin Learning – Check out the courses with high number of students.
- Amazon Best Sellers – See the problems these books are solving.
How To Design Your 3D Book Cover for Free?
How To Get Your Giveaway Chapter (or Book) DONE In A Day Or Less…
Preparing Your MVP Assets – Logo and Copy
NOTE: I mentioned in the video that I’ll include an additional page in ClickFunnels (if you’ve purchased the funnel from me) as a BONUS Contact Us Page.
Please ignore that as I found Typeform is faster and better solution for that.
Also, it’s free.
- PLR.me – A place to get Private Label Rights content that you can give as your first chapter or the book itself. I use this service myself and am satisfied with the quality of their work.
- Express Yourself Fearlessly – check out my book, “Express Yourself Fearlessly”.
- – Make a copy of this Google Doc which contains copy template for your Landing Page, Survey, and Email SWIPE
- – Make a copy of this Google Survey Form in your Google Account
- Typeform – Create free Contact Us Form in Typeform and use it’s link in the footer of your landing page.